Assortment of eggs - Wellies, Seramas, SLW, BLRW

BEARDED CHICK - YOUR EGGS HAVE LEFT THE BUILDING!!
lol.png

oh i just saw this!!! will you have any blrw/ wellies for sale and available to ship around the 16/17th? i would loooove a dozen split between the two!!! thanks!

Last edited:
Quote:
I am waiting to hear back from one other person, if they decided not to get eggs, then yes, I could do that. If they do want them, I could do it the following Monday, the 24th. Would that work?

i am leaving to go out of town on the 26th, so i wouldnt want to ship them the 24th... lets see... if you can't ship me some on 16th, then how about.... how about dec. 15th? if they are still laying well, that is. i will be gone for christmas as well, so i will have to time them to hatch before or after christmas... let me know, your blrw are beautiful! dh is gonna KILL me!!! he can't be too mad, they will only be 4-6 weeks old when i get my shipment from the hatchery...lol.

Vicki2x2...I have 17 eggs in my bator from you!! Only 1 that arrived cracked, the rest looked good. Thank you for all of the extras!
hugs.gif

Vicki, I LOVE Ur saramas, I love Bantams. I've never had this breed before, only silkies, OEGB, japs, cochins, brahmas and wyndotts. What is there temperment like? My OEGBs are very sweet and calm. Lemme know if you ever want to trade some eggs:)

Back
Top Bottom