At a lose!

Chickenfryed

Hatching
10 Years
Nov 3, 2009
Found my favorite hen dead on the coop floor the other morning. Had a proper burrial last night. Put her in a shoe box and laid her to rest. My girl loved riding on shoes! She will be sadly missed. My co-workers don't understand my grief. They keep hitting me with sly remarks and it's just a chicken! UGH!! I know you people will understand me. RIP Moesha!

hugs.gif
It's amazing how attached we become to those fluffybutts!! I feel your pain-and so does everyone else here on byc.
hugs.gif

Next time a co-worker makes a sly remark about "it was jsut a chicken," ask how she would feel if her (cat/dog/whatever pet you know she has, and use a name if you know it) had died and you said that to her.

Quote:
If you don't have anything nice to say...please don't post at all; just move on.​

Last edited by a moderator:
NYREDS...be nice! I just lost my MIL..I know you werent emotionally invested in her either... but would you make that same comment on my thread? Have a heart! Loosing anyone person or pet is hard on MOST of us...So sorry for your loss!

Yes, we Chicken Nuts sure do get attached to our little fluffy-butts!!!
love.gif
And "normal people" just don't understand. Sorry for your loss - that sounds really cute, a shoe-riding chicken!
hugs.gif

I hope you don't have anything contagious that will affect the rest of your flock. Keep a close eye on the rest of them.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom