ATTENTION CHICKEN OWNERS IN SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE

NubbyRyuu

Songster
Jan 26, 2019
This is really important guys, I can't stress it enough. Long story short, my folks and I are trying to find a house to move into, and the people that bought ours are being pushy and non-understanding of our situation. We agreed to be out by the 21st, and the folks are looking at a renting option in Henniker.

Here is my problem. Because we're having difficulties finding a house within our budget, and being forced to rent, I'm unable to take my babies with me.

I'm looking for temporary care of my 7 babies within Southern New Hampshire. I'm looking for backups because one person isn't responding. I will give you everything they need (I have all their food, feeders, waterer, etc), and just let me know if you need anything else.

They are as follows:

Autumn: 1yo Silkie Hen w/wry neck (not really special needs, she gets along fine; friendly)

Clove: 1yo Silkie Hen (currently a stubborn broody butt; friendly)

Smokey: 1yo Silkie Hen (friendly)

Pumpkin: 1yo Silkie Rooster w/wry neck (he's in good shape, and I have things to give him if he relapses; can be aggressive with his siblings, so needs to be separated at night and in the morning; can be reunited once his hormones pass)

Leilei: 1yo Barbu Silkie Hen (friendly, but may bite; very intelligent)

Georgia: 5yo Barbu D'Anvers Hen (top hen, very friendly)

Luppi: 3yo Silkie Rooster (friendly, may get aggressive but he's not vicious, he's just very protective of his family)

I need someone who takes incredible care of their birds, as you can see, I consider them my babies. They have a lot of meaning to me. While I'd like to get to know you and see everything, I'd also like to be able to visit them and/or check in via calls/texts.

Again, this would be a temporary care situation. I'm hoping it wouldn't be long, I have no clue how long it's all going to take. I can give more info in the Private Messages, so please contact me there.

Back
Top Bottom