Attention everyone..I am crowing or trying to anyway Updated with pics

shuizar209

Songster
10 Years
Jul 11, 2009
Riverside
Ok so of course I didnt have any sort of camara. LOL but one of my chicks now roo has rose to the occassion to crow. He tried for like 30 seconds to climb this branch we put out for my rabbit. Was disturbed by a fellow chick, started to fight. He won and continued with the branch. He finally managed to get up it. He crowed or sortof. It was a weird sound. Mid crow he falls over and he made this other weird sound. LOL the branch was very wobbly. He could have climbed the bricks so much easier. I guess he wanted a challenge. Like "hey guys look I climbed the mount everest branch." Silly birds. Just thought Id share that.

Last edited:
When our roos started trying to crow it sounded like a human baby crying "maaaaammmm". My neighbors thought my toddlers were crying all hours of the day.
gig.gif
After a while they finaly got the hang of it and started getting the "rrrrr" sound down. But they would climb the highest thing and arch all the way backwards then forwards and would make there awful noise.

I will always adore a roo with HEART, and it sounds as though this young fella has plenty of heart and spunk. Pic please.

My little BO "pullet"
roll.png
has started to crow, also. It sounds like he's laughing at something, sort of like....."ha...ha...ha...harrrrrrrr". I'm hoping to catch him on video.

Back
Top Bottom