Attention Muscovy lovers

If no wound is to be found, is it possible they tore a mouse up? Just a thought. You've probably already cleaned the blood off and check them again tomorrow.
old.gif
I think i figured it out! The drake must have caught his toe in the hardware cloth that covers the coop stoop. His one nail is torn off. Even though i feel bad for him (he has got to be sore!) i am so happy that it wasn't because anyone was mad at anyone else.

I think i figured it out!

The drake must have caught his toe in the hardware cloth that covers the coop stoop. His one nail is torn off.

Even though i feel bad for him (he has got to be sore!) i am so happy that it wasn't because anyone was mad at anyone else.
thumbsup.gif
Yay for that.

A dozen scovy duckings seeming healthy happy, and filthy! I try to keep bathing/drinking water as clean as possible cleaning out tub usually four, to sometimes eight times a day. Suddenly seeing size differences.. about half dozen are huge now to others, two at least seem maybe just runty though. So far a black bear one night, and red fox during day, came up after while having the young ducklings and poults.. my rough collie had to be called off from the bear he had at bay so it couldn't tree or flee, and the fox wasn't so lucky for me to be able for me to call him off of it soon enough. suppose they were wanting duck chicken cow (neighbors property were bear was attacked, has angus cows calving on and off stil), or just garbage maybe neighbors cat food left ou?

Back
Top Bottom