ATTN: Photographers... Digital Camera Discussion....

olyp master is a bit simple but resizes and crops,
the battery on this thing is amazing i've only run mine down once and took hmmm nov 25-may 9th. i took it on vacation to arkansas for 8 days 2000 pics on one charge.
did you get a flash card yet?

I opted for the Oly propietary XD card at 1gb.

I realized that I had forgotten to buy a card at the camera store, so I whipped in to Wally World on the way home. The XD card was the only thing at Walmart, and it was actually the cheapest thing there. I'll probably end up getting at least a 4gb CompactFlash card in a couple weeks.

I have installed the Oly Master software on my computer and was playing with a few pictures that I already had loaded on my computer. It does look rather simple, but I found it fairly easy to navigate so far. One thing that I found odd was that I couldn't add a 'watermark.' I added text, but couldn't figure out how to make it transparent. Needless to say, I think I'll have more reading to do... LOL

Read, Read, Read! I HATE reading! I want to shoot!!!

I guess I should have read all the replies first LOL I'm sitting here giving reccomenedations not relizing you already have the camera
hu.gif
I'm a little slow today! Well I uploaded all these pics to share so you could see my Canon/Canon lenses so now you have to look at them LOL Good luck with your new camera! It's always exciting to get a new one!!! Make sure to post new pics!!!

Here's a few photos I have taken with my Canon/Canon lenses...

22622_fairy_pics_094eeewatermark_copy.jpg

22622_guam_outside_099eeee.jpg

22622_new_ones_09_043eee_copy.jpg

22622_fairy_pics_114eee_copyjpgwatermark.jpg

Nikon, I love it. It makes me look like I know what I am doing!

27420_dsc_0068.jpg

of course, my girl is so pretty, any camera would have worked...
27420_smile.jpg

Ok.. here is a few of my first photographs. These were taken with the AUTO function, so all I had to do was point and shoot, so go easy on the criticism! There also isn't any after picture editing...

11916_p1010014.jpg

This one needs to be rotate 90 degrees to the right.
11916_p1010009.jpg

11916_p5140032.jpg

11916_p1010006.jpg

Awww! You need to print your dog pics! Sweet! Great composition on the Cocker! What mega pixels is it?

Looks like you are doing great! Now where are the puffy chickens I love to see?
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom