Auction-12~Rare Breed Brahma eggs-6 Buff Laced and 6 Gold Laced Brahma eggs-Ends 4-24-12 at 6:15 pm

RedRoosterFarm

**LOVE MY SERAMAS**
9 Years
Mar 25, 2010
Eatonville, Washington
This auction ends Tuesday 4-24 at 6:15 PM PST-Paypal payment needed Tuesday night to ship Wednesday.

Up for auction are 12 Hatching eggs. 6 Buff Laced Hatching and 6 Gold Laced Hatching Eggs from my flocks. I got my eggs in a bid war with Green Fire Farm and Dan Powell was nice enough to offer them to me as well. I have just gone through all the brahmas and now have 10 buff laced girls and 4 boys and 10 Gold laced girls with 3 Gold Laced boys. They are penned seperate. They are laying machines. These are a dual purpose meat/egg bird. They are huge! They are great in cold weather too. Dan produced the Gold Laced first to make the Buff Laced. These are a work in progress and are not always perfect in color or comb. I will mark the eggs. I am NPIP #91-150 These Will ship Monday to Wednesday priority usps. I can not guarantee hatch due to mishandling by the usps. I suggest local pickup but am happy to ship. I use polyfoam egg shippers for safety and insulation if you want wrapped seperate in paper will do that too. Winner pays 17.00 s&h. Shipping & hatching shipped eggs is a risk! All pictures are of MY flock. Please make bid as a reply to post and questions you can PM me.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom