AUCTION: 24 Silkie eggs - Catdance Silkies

kelar

Songster
9 Years
May 22, 2010
yacolt
THIS IS AN AUCTION FORMATTED LISTING. Do NOT PM to bid - place bid in a reply!

This auction is for 24 assorted color Silkie eggs from my show flock. Colors to be included will be white, blue/splash, partridge, buff, lavender (from my lavender project pen which has 2 lavender boys over lav split, porcelain and one non-split buff hen), plus porcelain and paint as available. The blacks have not been laying, but will include any that might get laid this weekend. I have very few paint and porcelain eggs right now, so it really depends on the hens. The flock is NPIP certified and AI tested clean. I've posted lots of pictures for prior auctions, so you can check more pictures out on those or on my website at http://www.catdancesilkies.com. I've posted a few newer pics for this auction and hopefully you will be able to view them. Bidding starts at $50 and additional bids should be placed in $1.00 increments. Be sure to keep checking back to increase your bid as needed. Don't forget to subscribe to this listing so you don't get outbid. Eggs will be shipped priority on Monday, January 23rd.

Auction will end at 6:00 pm PST on Sunday, January 22nd.

Back
Top Bottom