AUCTION - 6 + Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Hatching Eggs

Chicken Junkies

Songster
9 Years
Jan 1, 2011
Eastern Panhandle of WV.
My Coop
My Coop
Biding starts at $20.00 with increments of $1.00 or more.

Shipping is $10 and includes Priority USPS shipping and tracking.

Auction ends Thursday 5/17/2012 at 10pm EST.

I've had several requests for a small auction, so...

6 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs from our 6 hens and 2 roosters which were
hatched from eggs purchased directly from Peachick/Kat LaDue here on BYC last summer.

These are fresh eggs, no eggs will be more than 3 days old. This is your chance to get some of
these beautiful robin egg blue eggs from this great line and grow your own flock. I'll be hatching
most of these eggs for my own use soon... so get them while you can!

We can't guarantee your hatch rate, as there are too many variables with shipping and hatching
techniques. We have hatched several clutches already and the eggs are very fertile.

Payment is by PayPal. No E-Checks! Please send payment to [email protected] immediately
after the auction. I will ship the 6 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs on Friday morning.
They will be shipped USPS Priority with tracking and carefully packaged. Check our feedback and
auction comments, we know how to get these eggs to you intact and hatch rates have been great.
Thanks so much for looking!
frow.gif

If anyone is looking for great eggs, these are it!!! The eggs I received are hatching now. I have three hatched and 6 piped at the moment. Cannot see all the eggs without opening the hatcher. This is one of the best hatched I have had out of eggs I have ordered. THANK YOU CHICKEN JUNKIES!!!. I will update you later on my total hatch.
Tank you again for a great experience.

If anyone is looking for great eggs, these are it!!! The eggs I received are hatching now. I have three hatched and 6 piped at the moment. Cannot see all the eggs without opening the hatcher. This is one of the best hatched I have had out of eggs I have ordered. THANK YOU CHICKEN JUNKIES!!!. I will update you later on my total hatch.
Tank you again for a great experience.

Awe... thanks so much for the nice feedback chickgonecrazzy! We really appreciate ya! Chicks hatching here too.
jumpy.gif

These eggs are beautiful. I have 6 out of 7 of these eggs in lockdown.
Highly recommend them. Chicken junkies was great to work with.
The eggs were shipped day after auction and they sent me the tracking
number right away so I could watch them on their way to me.
Packaging was an A+++ job.

I have 10 wonderful chicks. 3 eggs still in the hatcher. No signs of hatching yet. WONDERFUL HATCH!!!!!!!!!!!
All are healthy and strong for shipped eggs. Thank you again.
This is a must buy for anyone wanting "Blue" eggs and wonderful chicks.

Back
Top Bottom