Songster
11 Years
Aug 12, 2008
Central Florida
Bidding will start at: $25
Additional bids will be in increasing $1 increments

Shipping will be via Priority Mail on Monday at a cost of $13

Auction ends at 9pm EST on 5/20/12 Sunday

Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

Description:

This auction is for 9+ eggs from my blue and black pen. You may hatch blue, black, splash, and possibly partridge. 3 of the 9 eggs that are unmarked could possibly be from my white girls too (I found them in a nest on the ground after I had free ranged my white and blue pen). Eggs are fresh and I currently have 9 eggs and will continue to collect eggs through Sunday. All my Silkies are bearded. Fertility has been great and I've had excellent hatch rates! My incubator is full, so am offering these beauties! I have lots of pictures of my stock on my website www.TropicalChickies.webs.com and more updated photo's on my Facebook page Tropical Chickies as well as youtube videos of some of the babies and parents http://www.youtube.com/user/TropicalChickies?feature=guide

I breed to the standards of perfection and the babies are just gorgeous! Siblings have placed BB, BV, and RV.

I pack each egg individually in bubble wrap and enclose them in with lots of newspaper so there is no movement during transit. Please view my For Sale page on my website for typical shipping disclosures.

Payment must be received Sunday night so that I can ship these eggs out Monday.

Send paypal to [email protected]

Last edited:
you have Beautiful Silkies
Thanks
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom