AUCTION: ISABEL/PORCELAIN SILKIE COCKEREL 5 MONTHS OLD

peepblessed

Songster
8 Years
Aug 3, 2011
Twin Oaks, California
My Coop
My Coop
AUCTION: This is a super gorgeous boy but I've got too many colors to deal with and reluctantly I've decided to forgo this project. This boy was hatched 5/23/12 from a Catdance porcelain project egg. These photos don't do him justice but I didn't have any help and he's a busy boy. He has excellent toe spacing and foot feathering. I don't think there is a hard feather on his body. Large crest. Great wing carriage, beautiful beard and earlobes. Nice dark comb. At five months he's very hard to fault but he does have a mild wing gap that some might consider a split. It could easily disappear in a few months. Sorry I don't have photos but can take them if you want. Please feel free to ask questions right here so everyone can see the answers or PM me also. Two of my photos include a (dirt dusty )" self-blue on the left to help you see coloring. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST!!!

POST BIDS ON THIS THREAD! Please up the bid in at least $1.00 increments. AUCTION ENDS NOVEMBER 4 AT 11:00PM PST

Shipping will be $65.00. I am not currently NPIP so it's up to you to make sure your Post Office will receive this guy. I am in California and weather is perfect here but I will wait till weather is right on both ends. Sadly, there are serious risks involved in shipping, and there is no warranty once the bird is shipped.

Last edited:
He is very pretty...I live in Los Angeles and I was wondering where is Twin oaks...
Any girl to go with him by chance ?
I am interested into purchasing him though...
Thanks a lot..
Laurent

He is very pretty...I live in Los Angeles and I was wondering where is Twin oaks...
Any girl to go with him by chance ?
I am interested into purchasing him though...
Thanks a lot..
Laurent

I am 3 hours from LA but could meet you in Bakersfield (only 2 hours). No, I bought eggs and got 4 boys! I'm keeping one for a lav/partridge project. He is much darker. The one I'm selling has the best porcelain color. I should have self-blue(lav) available in a few months though. I plan to post wing shots later today. :)

Last edited:
Okay, here are the wing shots. I am so disappointed as when I checked a while back both wings looked more like the right wing. I will have to consider him pet quality and I am dropping the starting bid to $15 as that is what I can get for him locally.

Back
Top Bottom