August Christmas ornament swap--Closed

Quote:
I think you had me, My husband was cleaning up as a suprise for my birthday and threw away my package that it came in. It was a gourd shaped like an egg carved out with a barn scene on the inside. If this is you, how did you ever carve out that chicken sitting on the fence. If this was your gift to me missred871 thank you so very much and you are so talented.

Kim

Yes Kim it was me! I am sooo glad it got there in one piece! I was nervous it wouldn't make it with the roo intact! I did it very carefully with a dremel tool LOL. for those of you who want to know what it looked like, here is a picture!

56502_egg_gourds_009.jpg

56502_egg_gourds_008.jpg

Chicknerd,

Glad to hear that you rec'd the snowflakes......I sent three because they are small.....
smile.png
Wish I could knit.......for some reason, I can crochet, but not knit? LOL

hide.gif
sorry guys i am working on sending them out. they have plastic frames and i dont want them to get broke in transit. so i am trying to figure out a way ( beside box) to send them so they dont get broke...
he.gif

Well everyone I am not going to be on the computer much, my DS is starting soccer. So if anyone else is interested in keeping this swap going please feel free.

Amanda
smile.png

Quote:
So sorry to hear that! It was my first time......Kids are more important though......

I am willing to do it if people would like to have it.

Quote:
So sorry to hear that! It was my first time......Kids are more important though......

I am willing to do it if people would like to have it.

Hi Chicknerd-

I just posted one for September.....I hope that's OK!

Back
Top Bottom