August Hatch-A-Long

Congrats, they're super cute! I especially love your little splash Andalusian
love.gif

I just locked down my last batch of eggs in the incubator! They're due to hatch on the 4th
woot.gif
I think I'll put the bator away after these chicks hatch, I feel like I've been turning eggs for what seems like forever! If my hens want to sit, I'll oblige them, but I need a break for sure
th.gif

Thank y'all I think they are pretty cute my self and they are still going strong! Their wings are starting to turn out do they will be frizzled! I'm so excited. I'm not sure what the brown black chick is I know for sure part Silkie but I'm thinking part Cochin? Lol who knows all I know is it has the furry feet I love!!

Oh and I forgot to tell y'all I had 5 eggs under TWO broody hens. I have two hens fighting and taking turns sitting on the eggs. It's the funniest thing in the world their butts meet right where the eggs are lol. well yesterday morning I went outside and one had hatched! It looks to be a full blooded white Silkie. But what's weird is it came out of a full size egg... Not sure what's going on there,but I know my silkies. And I am thrilled to have another white one!! :celebrate

I can't get to the other two because the girls will attack but I saw one more egg was pipped. Not sure about the other four. I will post a picture of how their sitting soon!

Congrats on the other hatches! :weee

Heres a blue double laced barnevelder baby. They are soooo cute!

These guys are my babies. Their names are Jack and Sally. I was watering my rabbits and Sally decided it was a good time to fly up onto my shoulder. I wasn't expecting it scared the crap out of me lol. Glad they like me that much though.

Heres a blue double laced barnevelder baby. They are soooo cute!

These guys are my babies. Their names are Jack and Sally. I was watering my rabbits and Sally decided it was a good time to fly up onto my shoulder. I wasn't expecting it scared the crap out of me lol. Glad they like me that much though.
lol Very pretty babies!

My only two surviving chicks that hatched in the beginning of August.
Partridge cochin

Olive Egger

Chickies that hatched out this past weekend.

Blue splash andalusian

RIR/Blue andalusian cross

Barred Rock

Blue andalusian.

Back
Top Bottom