August/September 2013 homemade ornament swap

I know what you mean.... this month FLEW by. I will have to get my ornaments in the mail Monday also!!! Been busy making a few doilies and trying to get ready for my daughter's baby shower on next Saturday!
Glad to know I'm not the only one!!!!! Good news is I got all 3 packaged and ready to go, quick trip to the PO and I'll be done and ready to begin the the next swap :)

I haven't even got mine packed yet. I'll get it done tomorrow morning. This evening I'll go threw the stuff I have made and find a few. Then you and everyone else can start talking the mailman/person in your area's. :D

You are one of my swappers this time.

pop.gif

I know there are a few stragglers that will be mailing their ornaments out on Monday. If anyone has not received their ornaments by THURSDAY please post back here ON Thursday or Friday. Thanks.

katsdar and KYTinpusher yours were sent today. paulsmuffen's ornament goes out tomorrow since I now have the address.

*package to paulsmuffen was sent out on October 1st. Hope they all make it there in good condition.

Last edited:
I was at the post office when they opened on Monday, all 3 of my recipients should get their ornaments today or tomorrow (according to the post office lady :)

Back
Top Bottom