Augusta Maine Poultry/ Farm Days Swap at Tractor supply 2012

Is anyone bringing any Wyandottes ? I am really wanting a Silver laced Wyandotte again.

there was a guy at the lewiston swap that had a bunch of gold laced wyandottes that were 8 + weeks old. forsale. he lives near augusta maybe he will be at the swap tommorow . not silver but maybe something you would want . he had alot of birds forsale in lewiston so thinking he would be at augusta swap where he lives closer.

they are the same thing, just depends on how it is advertised is all. the brunswick swap last time had only 1 vendor from what i was told by those that drove from brunswick to the augusta swap. maybe that was not advertised well.
How is an agrigultural swap different from farm swap??

I have to be in Brunswick this Sat but there is no thread for that swap and I wondered what the difference was. I might have to make the trip to Augusta...

there was a guy at the lewiston swap that had a bunch of gold laced wyandottes that were 8 + weeks old. forsale. he lives near augusta maybe he will be at the swap tommorow . not silver but maybe something you would want . he had alot of birds forsale in lewiston so thinking he would be at augusta swap where he lives closer.

I have his number if you would like it. He lives in Wales right on Rt 126 between Lewiston and Gardiner.

ok so my cousin just got in about 40 guinea hens for free and I may be getting some to resell if so about how much do they go for, and should I get them?

Hope someones coming, lightly raining out here by Rockland
hit.gif

im bringing 2 roosters for a friend to rehome found someone that will take them at the swap. also im bringing a easter egger hen thats 1 and a half years old not selling her but was hoping someone would look at her she has a bad leg she hops on one foot been doing this for 3 months dont know what is wrong with her she lays a nice olive green egg she is healthy just hops around on one leg .

Love to get a big giant rooster but my wife would kill me, shes already mad about my little bantam rooster waking her up every morning at 5:15

what a busy swap today was!! great turnout!! lots to buy including goats. lots of bunnies, some geese, turkeys and of course chickens. even 3 little kittens looking for homes.

Back
Top Bottom