Augusta Maine Poultry/ Farm Days Swap at Tractor supply 2012

next swap in 2 weeks.
June 23rd Saturday Augusta Poultry Swap 8:30-1
I'm told this is the best swap to attend if you want to buy poultry!!

I may try to make the one on the 23rd. I have a bunch of salmon Faverolles pullet youngsters and maybe one hen if I don't sell her before then. The pullets will range in age from 3-6 weeks old, so will have to go in groups of 6.

I may go but if I do it will probably be just rabbits, possibly a guinea pig or 2 I have 2 large possible fixed chinchilla colored french lop does, as well as a possible fixed female tort like color holland lop doe, a definate fixed male rex buck. I will probably have more too, just Not sure what I will be brining and stuff! Not even sure if I will make it for sure.

I have cages suitable for chicken tractors but they must be picked up at my house as I don't have a truck or trailer to cart them to a swap (you've seen my small car right?)
some are 7' long and I use one as a tractor for my own birds for growing out young birds or as breeding pens. they are pretty strong and dog proof. pm me for info and pricing. located near unity, 35 mins from augusta or waterville

I will be attending and selling as well. I have Houdan pullets and a few Cream Legbar Cockerels. If someone wanted two light Brahma pullets I could bring those too. All off heat.

i also have 5 easter eggers blue and blacks that I will be bringing for this swap. they will be 8 weeks old then. I will also have guinea keets for sale in lots of 6 and I need to go through my silkie pens and see what I have available. i have some really nice blue babies but not sure how many, if any, i will be parting with.

edited- due to my Americana hen getting eaten by some unknown predator, I will not have all 5 EE for sale- i'll need to replace her.
I also will have paint silkie hatching eggs for sale,and sizzle x paint silkie hatching eggs and purple prarie flowers in pots for sale. as well as any cages that I did not sell at the waterville swap. also have 20 long aquariums that I can bring- no guarantee that they hold water but none are visually cracked.

Last edited:
I will have 2 buff silkies both probably pullets, one very nice quality!! a few guinea keets mostly pieds and a few pearls

as much as I'd like to make this swap, I don't know that I will. life is a bit crazy here right now so good luck to those going, if anyone needs any birds that I might have been bringing, pm me. maybe I can send them with someone else that is going.

Back
Top Bottom