Augusta Maine Poultry/ Farm Days Swap at Tractor supply 2012

next swap will be 2 weekends in a row since we normally have the augusta swap the last saturday of month (4th Saturday of the month) and june has 5 saturdays

June 23rd Saturday Augusta Poultry Swap 8:30-1

June 30th Saturday Augusta Poultry Swap ( in addition to June 23rd)

you could come the prior week, augusta is having 2 swaps this month.
June 23rd Saturday Augusta Poultry Swap 8:30-1
as well as June 30th
I may be going, but I am not sure, the 30th is my b-day so might be doing something with friends, we will have to see!

At the swap a couple of weeks ago, I saw a couple people with Khaki Campbell ducklings...anyone know if any of these are still for sale? Our dogs broke into the brooder room this morning and tried to "play" with our ducklings, ended up killing 3 out of 7. My husband is heartbroken, they were his babies (he crushed up snails for them and would put them in the bathtub every day for a swim), and I would like to find him some more if I can. It's my fault for not double-checking the lock on the brooder room door before I went out to do the milking, I feel terrible! We lost two of our favorite layers to a fox two weeks ago, so it has been a rough little while around our farm. Any help is appreciated!

Last edited:
pm me and tell me where they were set up at the swap and I might be able to tell you how to reach this person. you could also check one of the swaps happening this weekend (click the link in my siggy and go to page 1 for all the swaps lists)
should be sanford and wilton and one in preque isle (which I sure is too far) this weekend.
At the swap a couple of weeks ago, I saw a couple people with Khaki Campbell ducklings...anyone know if any of these are still for sale? Our dogs broke into the brooder room this morning and tried to "play" with our ducklings, ended up killing 3 out of 7. My husband is heartbroken, they were his babies (he crushed up snails for them and would put them in the bathtub every day for a swim), and I would like to find him some more if I can. It's my fault for not double-checking the lock on the brooder room door before I went out to do the milking, I feel terrible! We lost two of our favorite layers to a fox two weeks ago, so it has been a rough little while around our farm. Any help is appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom