Augusta Maine Poultry/ Farm Days Swap at Tractor supply 2012

Anyone wanting good quality Silkies let me know and I can bring them to the swap. Colors I have are; Splash, White, Blue, Black, and a Partridge show girl hen. Prices range from $20. to $40.
My silkies are out of top breeders. I am NPIP & AI tested. Anyone wanting more than one we can work out a deal! All must go soon!
I have 2 white silkies roos left, 4 black young pullets, one partridge showgirl hen Left in the silkies!
I have Barred rocks, white rocks, and buff orpington chicks age 15 weeks, ALL PULLETS! still for sale! $6.00 each. Call 207-779-9041 for more info.

editted to change: these birds are all going to lewiston, I will not be at this swap.

I will have several silkies, 1 pair roo and hen, and maybe up to 3 pullets, all whites. 1 blue show quality cockeral, 1 pet quality blue cockeral. probably some bigger birds (wyandottes or orps) just need to decide on who is staying/going.

Last edited:
Does anyone have splash, blue, or lavender Orpington pullets available? I'd love to get one or two "fancy" ones to add to the flock! I could drive as far north as Augusta, west to North Conway, or south to Kennebunk/Sanford area. Coop-ready only, I'm done with the mess of a brooder for this year! Pet quality is fine, we don't show them.

I won't be able to make the swap, but would be willing to meet in Augusta another time if someone has these!

I have blues and blacks and I'm sure I will have some extras. i just need to sort out what I'm keeping. all that I have are 8 weeks and older, slowly moving birds to the big coop but so much upheaval in my life right now, it's not going very fast. i got 2 moved last night, only because they were running around the room, jumping out of the pen and I caught them, knowing they would be staying.
Does anyone have splash, blue, or lavender Orpington pullets available? I'd love to get one or two "fancy" ones to add to the flock! I could drive as far north as Augusta, west to North Conway, or south to Kennebunk/Sanford area. Coop-ready only, I'm done with the mess of a brooder for this year! Pet quality is fine, we don't show them.
I won't be able to make the swap, but would be willing to meet in Augusta another time if someone has these!

I have blues and blacks and I'm sure I will have some extras. i just need to sort out what I'm keeping. all that I have are 8 weeks and older, slowly moving birds to the big coop but so much upheaval in my life right now, it's not going very fast. i got 2 moved last night, only because they were running around the room, jumping out of the pen and I caught them, knowing they would be staying.

Oooh, let me know when you're ready to part with some? If you have pictures, I'd love to see them. :D For some reason I thought you had other chickens, not any orps! lol I'd love to find a Splash still, but blues and blacks are pretty too! Just for curiosity, what would one of those colors crossed with a buff look like? Our cockerel (Spartacus LOL) is a buff orp.

I have silkies, orps and wyandottes. had an americauna but it got taken I think by a fox, I've seen the fox and now there is too much cover here for the chickens to be safe, more weedwacking today. pretty sure I won't have time for pictures and if you breed buff to black or blue, no idea what color as buff is made up so may different ways, I couldn't even guess what you'd get. blue, black and splash are just way easier to figure out.
Oooh, let me know when you're ready to part with some? If you have pictures, I'd love to see them.
big_smile.png
For some reason I thought you had other chickens, not any orps! lol I'd love to find a Splash still, but blues and blacks are pretty too! Just for curiosity, what would one of those colors crossed with a buff look like? Our cockerel (Spartacus LOL) is a buff orp.

i have a change of plans, heading to lewiston with these birds tomorrow, can't make this one but if I still have the birds, you are welcome to pick up.

Looking for 3 more partridge bantam cochins. I have one right now who I got at the last poultry swap in Augusta. I also have 2 black cochins, but really love the partridge ones. Will anyone in Augusta on July 28th have any??

Back
Top Bottom