Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

lol ok we have larakins about. Sam was barking at about 330am and I made sure our yard /car ect were ok. Told him he was a good dog ( I couldn't see or hear anything- we are in a battle axe)

Then I walk out to the street at 425 to meet my train and da daah.... ......

Double decker bins. The whole street!

Technology students around here usually do a lot of pranks on April first, one year they switched the signs at a campus parking spot to show cars parked on top of each other, and placed two cars double decker style in the lot next to it. The most memorable prank they ever pulled, was in 1961 when the Swedes were about to salvage the Wasa-ship which had sunk in 1628. On this ship they discovered a statue, depicting a runner. It was studied for quite some time, until they discovered that it was a statue of Paavo Nurmi, legendary Finnish Olympic gold medalist runner (Paris 1924 and Amsterdam 1928), which had been placed there by Finnish technology students, who had dived to the wreck before the salvage operation.

Both sides. Very annoying but looked cool ! Rang hubby to come out and fix it so they would be emptied

Lol. I could live with that, we had our letter box stolen once. Cemented in cast iron one, how they got it out without us hearing I've no idea, especially since it had a broken lid that should have fallen off with a clatter.

Lol, when we lived in Sydney early one morning I heard some banging, it was about 3am so I ignored it. Woke up to find my neighbours yard was full of for sale signs and letter boxes. Our letter box got blown up while we were in that suburb.

lol ok we have larakins about. Sam was barking at about 330am and I made sure our yard /car ect were ok. Told him he was a good dog ( I couldn't see or hear anything- we are in a battle axe)

Then I walk out to the street at 425 to meet my train and da daah.... ......

Double decker bins. The whole street!

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom