Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Speckled Sussex
1f607.png
1f607.png
1f607.png

With Xmas over our hay was cut yesterday so we are praying that it doesn't rain before it is baled.
Both of our girls are off to the Falls music festival. Funny thing is our 19 year old is there working as a drug and alcohol tester and our recently turned 18 year old can't wait to get out there and start drinking . :D still waiting on the foal, knowing my luck it will be while they are all away. :rolleyes:

Good luck with the foal Fancy

This pic is a bit blurry, but its of a pair of muscovies that I spotted near a lake while out cycling with the kids. I can't help but wonder if they belong to someone & have just gone on a little adventure.

Lost my only rooster Fred today I think the heat was too much for him
1f622.png
He is such a dear little chook.

Awwwwww. Heat death is horrible, so sorry to hear it.

Have given ovations rather than quoting as i was expecting to have missed a lot but apparently u guys have been enjoying ur holiday period too :) got back from our family holiday today, was WONDERFUL! So glad to get back to my chooks and go pick the dog up tho. Have missed them.

Well as i was walking out to the chooks about a minute after arriving i seen a smaller version of Miss Vonte and thought who the hecks chook is that in my yard?! Before i realised OMG its one of my chicks! :lau they have grown so much in 3-4 days! Such beautiful girls, they are talking to me a lot now :)

B1, my broody isnt looking real good, quite thin and dirty. My broodies hardly ever eat but sheesh i think she must have 1 pellet a day! Poor thing. Will have to keep a close eye on her. This is her first time and just like her twin B2 she is an evil broody..! Candled her eggs today and got pounded. Was worried she was going to crush the eggs but somehow thankfully theyre all good.

Off to bed, very tired. Have a massage booked tomoro as that was one of hubbys presents to me for christmas :) only ever had 1 professional massage before!

Hope everyone is enjoying themselves

Good morning friends
frow.gif

Fancy I have fingers crossed for you that it does not rain before you get your hay baled. Also, looking forward to some good news on the foal very soon
fl.gif

chooks01 I am so very sorry to read of your loss
sad.png

RodneyRooster yep, definitely enjoying the holiday period .. even I have been quiet
wink.png
I have to agree, there is no place like home and it is always nice to get back after being away.

sjturner79 your bubbies are gorgeous .. I will never tire of the proud mumma looks also. 11 frizzles
ep.gif
good stuff!

So, yesterday I cleaned all the fly screens and windows; today is lawn mowing, tomorrow car detailing, Saturday housework and grocery shopping and then Sunday, as little as possible and mentally preparing myself for the return to work on Monday .. yikes!
hide.gif

Hoping everyone enjoys the New Year celebrations and that 2016 is a good year for all. What are we doing to see in the New Year? Pushing out ZZZzzzz's
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom