Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Quote:
Hi Satay, Good to hear from you! Sounds like you have your hands full up there. I knew that it had been hot up there but 40....! Phew,glad I live in Tassie!!
Brahmas are beautiful birds,very majestic when they grow older - are they hens or both or you don't know yet? Keep cool!
roll.png

Over 40 !
ep.gif
We've got 31 forecast today and 35 tomorrow, I desperately hope they are wrong! Too early to be that hot.

What color mussies have you got satay? I know I asked you ages ago but I forget now. DH was talking about getting geese to help mow the yard and channel banks but he has no idea how noisy they are!
lol.png
I suggested mussies instead.
smile.png

Edit: Personally I'd love the geese but I know he'd HATE them in breeding season.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I'm just new to the breeding side of chickens, but have had a few Isa's for the last 4 years. We now have Faverolle's, which I have fallen in love with
love.gif

Tomorrow is day 21 on my first ever incubator hatch - I made my own - and this morning we already have 3 eggs which have started to pip, as you can imagine I am glued to the incubator and can see movement and hear chirps every now and then!!

I'm near the Grampians in Vic, and our weather has also been pretty good, a bit of rain, always good for the tanks
wink.png
, and beautiful sunshine the rest of the time!

Tracey

Back
Top Bottom