Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Well... busted the first goanna for the season after eggs today. It would appear I have 2 different attitudes to goannas... out in the paddock "oh isn't he magnificent" in my yard "flamming dinosaur get away from my chooks!!" I probably wouldn't have known he was there if the hen wasn't going off her tree and the 20 Apostles weren't dive booming it. Does anyone have a good goanna deterrent? The buzzers keep the snakes at bay but not so much the lizards

Well... busted the first goanna for the season after eggs today. It would appear I have 2 different attitudes to goannas... out in the paddock "oh isn't he magnificent" in my yard "flamming dinosaur get away from my chooks!!" I probably wouldn't have known he was there if the hen wasn't going off her tree and the 20 Apostles weren't dive booming it. Does anyone have a good goanna deterrent? The buzzers keep the snakes at bay but not so much the lizards
We have them out here to and i have not really found a way to deter them.They steal eggs alot too. My dog will chase them off if he sees one but the love to live up trees near the chickens house. I try to collect eggs often so there is less for them to come looking for.

Back
Top Bottom