Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Hi everyone happy Easter to all...
just wondering what incubators you all use...
I can only seem to find china ones and the one I have is crap....
could you send me photos so I know what I’m looking for please I have the opportunity to hatch some very rare breeds in both ducks and chickens but need a realiable incubator (the one I have has no vents doesnt maintain temp and always has humidity way to high and can’t lower it can’t change settings it’s basically a Mechanical paperweight).
thanks.

Welcome Fellow Aussies... With this land being such a huge place- a few of us decided it was big enough for two threads on here... so here we go on number two- a thread started with a slower pace in mind than the original Australian thread. Please feel welcome to post but keep in mind that too much general chat does sometimes discourage some people from adding to the thread.

Grab a cuppa and sit for a read through some more local flavour chooky tales, and share your own stories.

Welcome aboard
frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif
if you are new to the site - come introduce yourself.
Hello! I’m from Lismore NSW 2480. Any other fellow NSW chooks breeders or enthusiasts on here?

could you send me photos so I know what I’m looking for please I have the opportunity to hatch some very rare breeds in both ducks and chickens but need a realiable incubator (the one I have has no vents doesnt maintain temp and always has humidity way to high and can’t lower it can’t change settings it’s basically a Mechanical paperweight).
thanks.
Let me know what recommendations you receive. I’m also looking for a reliable incubator

thanks.
Hi Poultry Mum!
I am also in search of a good incubator. I have had some success with the Janoel 18: https://alwaysdirect.com.au/janoel-...MIu6L_7sHl7wIVyGkqCh0tZgTzEAQYDyABEgIJHvD_BwE

Although after 4 hatches the controls have become glitchy and I really need to upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom