Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by duckyfromoz, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

Fancychooklady and Ashburnham, thank you both so much for your replies.

I have stopped the ACV and only tried the garlic as I was advised that it may 'dislodge' some worms as evidence in the poop. That didn't happen and it was stopped a couple of days ago.

She has some Tetracycline in her water, a small supply of honeyed water (to hopefully lift her spirits) and she had a snack on some scrambled eggs and yoghurt. She has also been wormed so now all I guess I can do is sit back and hope for the best.

Thanks again! Much appreciated.

2. Ashburnham

Ashburnham Chillin' With My Peeps

https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/6027230/width/500/height/1000[/IMG
    27 new babies now hatched. (Barred Rocks - 2 new lines, and Silver laced Wyandottes)
    Chicken population now stands at 122 with at least 7 more still pipping! HELP!

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  3. Ashburnham

I dont know if anyone can see that pic - this site is playing silly buggers again!

4. Ashburnham

[​IMG]

5. Fancychooklady

Fancychooklady Chicken Obsessed

Jun 14, 2012
    Tasmania. Australia
    Oh boy, and I thought my feed bill was big.

6. satay

satay oz-e-chick

Sep 2, 2008
    Esk Qld Australia

Hatching chickens eggs about 10 days is best to get them in the incubator or under a broody. I have not got them separated for breeding yet . prob will get around to that in the next few weeks. If you get a broody let me know whenever it is and I can figure something out for you. They are not that hard to sex but not sexable as day olds . You know you could move in across the road from me the 6 acre block with a house is for sale there lol .;):p

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  7. satay

satay oz-e-chick

Sep 2, 2008
    Esk Qld Australia
    Me too. lol

8. IamSamSam

IamSamSam Chillin' With My Peeps

Hey hope your feeling better. I use a asthma preventative with my sinus bouts. Helps me breath. Maybe ask about it.

Lol your hens are good at that satay

9. youngchooklover

youngchooklover Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 10, 2013
    South Australia
    [​IMG]

10. Fancychooklady

Fancychooklady Chicken Obsessed

Jun 14, 2012
    Tasmania. Australia
    :frow

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by