Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Lockdown is today for my pekins eggs, Unfortunately only 1 looks like it is definitely ok the other one is iffy and I kept a third one just incase but not holding hope at all for this one, Fingers crossed I get at least one of the three to hatch.

Hope your Pekin eggs hatch, satay.
jumpy.gif

Just thought I would share some photos of my rabbits, I haven't posted for a while.

Okay so top of my priority list now. Fence in top of run. Heard a great commotion and went outside to find this.

Can't remember how high we made it but a roof is going to have to slope down to the 6 foot fence in the background so easy about 8 foot or 2 meters . Its always this one that escapes too. We should have called her Houdini!

Funny thing was she was actually breaking in for a change as I'd pulled her out of the nest box yet again and thought I'd let her wander the yard to keep her off instead of locking her up.

Better get a roof over before she gets it in her head to explore over the back fence!

Last edited:
Mine do that as well, a few times they have even climbed a tree and jumped out.  Houdini would be a great name :p

Shhhhh don't give her any ideas!!!!! Wasn't easy to get the silly thing down either cause I couldn't quite reach that high so ended up with her perched on my hands instead of in them lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom