Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by duckyfromoz, Nov 16, 2011.

1. rexy

rexy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2013
    Gold Coast, Australia

:welcome

x 2 on the pics.

2. satay

satay oz-e-chick

Sep 2, 2008
    Esk Qld Australia
    Tamborine was one of my favourite places to visit when i lived in the city. We have the same here with storms too sometimes they come over the top of the hill and divide over the top of us and we get nothing. It sure was hot 40c on Saturday and 42c yesterday before the storm. Windy and overcast here today so far no rain as yet. Edited to add. Hubby decided we would go visit some friends at regency downs yesterday they live in a shed with NO insulation. Thought i was gunna die from the heat and humidity in the shed. Got home 20mins before the first storm hit.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
  3. rexy

rexy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2013
    Gold Coast, Australia

Wow, they are brave people. Home doesn't seem so bad now, hey? :D

4. IamSamSam

IamSamSam Chillin' With My Peeps

We have had about 31mm per day for last 3. Hope is isn't raining tomorrow. I don't want floods

5. SydneyChickens

SydneyChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2013
    Sydney Australia
    Hmmm Sydney has had quite a bit of rain! My silkies have gone out in the bloody rain and got themselves wet! I'm starting to think that my coop isn't so great :( I have most of it roofed with the little house that they all sleep in but the river sand on the roofed side is soaking and they wont all stay in their sleeping house during the day and it's not ideal to keep them in there.. I'm not sure what to do i hate that they are getting wet and now feel like my coop is crap hrmfff

6. IamSamSam

And on another topic. Satay do you (or anyone else) have native finger limes? It's murder to try and buy them locally. They all are about $35 for 100 mm plus postage

7. satay

satay oz-e-chick

Sep 2, 2008
    Esk Qld Australia
    I do sam but they haven't fruit as yet. I have my fingers crossed for this season.

8. IamSamSam

Oh I know the pain Sydney. So I made a one wall one roof style pergola thing so they can free range in a pen that stays dry. The third
    Wall is clear plastic I roll up in sunny days

1 person likes this.
  9. casb

casb Out Of The Brooder

Nov 5, 2013
    Sydneychickens and rexy here are some pics[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. SandeeC

SandeeC Chillin' With My Peeps