Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by duckyfromoz, Nov 16, 2011.

1. satay

satay oz-e-chick

Sep 2, 2008
    Esk Qld Australia
    Sizzle has left her eggs. I guess she figured they weren't ok anymore.

2. Fancychooklady

Fancychooklady Chicken Obsessed

Jun 14, 2012
    Tasmania. Australia
    My cairnes visitors are enjoying our little green valley. But like many visitors past, they now know why it is sooo green. :confused:

3. SandeeC

SandeeC Chillin' With My Peeps

We had about 5mm, not much, but it's a great start :) Hopefully we'll get some more tonight :)

4. satay

satay oz-e-chick

Sep 2, 2008
    Esk Qld Australia
    I hope we both do sandee :)

5. satay

satay oz-e-chick

Sep 2, 2008
    Esk Qld Australia
    lol I would be outside walking around in it going this is cool look at all the rain lol

6. IamSamSam

IamSamSam Chillin' With My Peeps

You know cane toads explode in bombfires my cousin showed us when we were about 6yo and I have never forgotten that night.

Toads hitch a lift and are at tarren point - cronulla as that's where the long haul trucks stop with containers

Lol don't get me started. They broke my budgies wing trying to get him threw the cage. Luckily it's big enough that the baby on one side and mum on the other couldn't reach him in the middle. I think mum butcher got hold of him on a sneak attack. I have him inside now. But. The girls are ferocious ! They take on anything upto the size of a cockatoo. My roo (austrolorp hen) attacked a cocky that was trying to eat her food! She was very dignified in her outrage and I couldn't stop laughing

7. IamSamSam

Aww... That's a shame. I was curious who the daddy was going to be with all your lovely roos about.

Glad we are getting rain. Though I thought the top Enders would have had more with the huge typhoon that hit above Australia I here it's hit china now.

8. IamSamSam

I just received a reply. It will cost $24 to post calendars so for five it will be $4.80 postage per calendar plus the cost of calendar

Satay I have one for you so there will be three left anyone interested.

9. satay

satay oz-e-chick

Sep 2, 2008
    Esk Qld Australia
    Sounds good to me sam. pm me how to pay you for it :)

10. appps

appps Overrun With Chickens

Aug 29, 2012
    Australia

Helloooo :)

So what have you got in your flock??

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by