Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Well done sandee, recycle, recycle, recycle. Check this lot out. I dropped the bag of feed on the verandah , came back and found this lot camped. Great endorsement for " Tassie hen " feed and our local tucker box store.

DId you guys see this

I just wanted to let everyone know that Ozexpat is collecting hatching eggs to incubate. He has a farm in the Phillipines and he will be giving away trios of chickens that he incubates to people who lost everything including their flocks. Please PM me if you would like to pitch in on sending him some fertile eggs. Breed doesn't matter, but I expect that heat-tolerant types would be a must.

Thanks for any help you can give,
Renee

Her profile to PM
https://www.backyardchickens.com/u/109608/rbaker0345

Last edited:
DId you guys see this

I just wanted to let everyone know that Ozexpat is collecting hatching eggs to incubate.  He has a farm in the Phillipines and he will be giving away trios of chickens that he incubates to people who lost everything including their flocks.  Please PM me if you would like to pitch in on sending him some fertile eggs.  Breed doesn't matter, but I expect that heat-tolerant types would be a must.  

Thanks for any help you can give,
Renee

Her profile to PM
https://www.backyardchickens.com/u/109608/rbaker0345

I would be extremely happy to contribute, but I do not understand the logistics, ie how do the eggs or chickens get to the Phillipines? :idunno

Sorry call me paranoid, but I just can't believe it :( I have been scammed etc and my contributions start at home :)

Oh no oz is not a scammer. He is just an ozexpat living in a part of the world that has just experienced the strongest tornados in history. His plan is to repopulate the chickens , to the people that need them most. Not unlike gifting a goat to a community . I for one would like to be involved.

Sorry call me paranoid, but I just can't believe it :( I have been scammed etc and my contributions start at home :)

he has his own long running thread on his trials and tribulations of breeding better birds when he is in the philapines. (Might be called our introduction to keeping chickens maybe??)
He has a pretty big setup so I think its quite legit that he could hatch large numbers. and I know he had flown eggs in for his breeding program before so has probably worked out the best ways to do it (been a while since I read the thread)

I don't quite understand how it would work though and it must mean they have no quarentine over there which is strange.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom