Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by duckyfromoz, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Fancychooklady

Fancychooklady Chicken Obsessed

Jun 14, 2012
    Tasmania. Australia
    Thanks satay. I was on the ride on for most of the day and everytime I went past the chooks they looked at me as if to say, " what no camera today, but aren't we lovely ?" This is little Audrey . She runs straight up to you and jumps into your hand. The grand kids love her.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. satay

satay oz-e-chick

Sep 2, 2008
    Esk Qld Australia
    Sam I found another bush mumma sort of. I was in the banana garden yesterday and I look in to the middle of the bananas and what do I see but a black aussie bunkered down on eggs,:rolleyes:

3. appps

appps Overrun With Chickens

Aug 29, 2012
    Australia
    We had a white christmas once when I was a kid here on the coast It was beautiful looking out the kitchen window to a yard blanketed in white. Was a bit tricky trying to make snowmen out of hailstones though lol

4. satay

satay oz-e-chick

Sep 2, 2008
    Esk Qld Australia

:goodpost: :lau

5. SandeeC

SandeeC Chillin' With My Peeps

haha I guess it would be :)

6. SandeeC

SandeeC Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]
    Just had to share this :) Mind you, makes it hard to sit at my computer desk with these two around

1 person likes this.
  7. satay

satay oz-e-chick

Sep 2, 2008
    Esk Qld Australia
    How cute is that. My dogs are terrified of our cat so that would never happen here.

8. appps

appps Overrun With Chickens

Aug 29, 2012
    Australia
    Aww how cute Sandee!

9. IamSamSam

IamSamSam Chillin' With My Peeps

Lol I love your bush mumma's it takes me back to when I was six and nan an pop had a farm. There was a rooster that escaped with three hens. Pop didn't care because they had so many but at Christmas I was wandering around the bush behind the dam and found them there was like 14 babies and the original escapees.

10. IamSamSam

IamSamSam Chillin' With My Peeps

Adorable

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by