Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Pumpkin?? Raw or cooked? First time chicken owner here lol...
Yeh I was abit worried as they get abit rough, they actually pull out the others feathers with some bites ..
Thanks for the reply :)

Try it raw, it will take them longer to eat it. I also wrap a whole cauliflower in foil , cook in the oven for about 1/2 an hour, just to soften it. I use what ever is in season.

Try it raw, it will take them longer to eat it. I also wrap a whole cauliflower in foil , cook in the oven for about 1/2 an hour, just to soften it. I use what ever is in season.
Awesome thanks! I will try this! They seem to be very very fussy with foods :| they love carrot and pasta, rice ect.. Won't touch any greens or anything! They just started some baby corn tonight..
Is there a better pumpkin for them, jap, butternut? Or it doesn't matter :)

Awesome thanks! I will try this! They seem to be very very fussy with foods :| they love carrot and pasta, rice ect.. Won't touch any greens or anything! They just started some baby corn tonight..
Is there a better pumpkin for them, jap, butternut? Or it doesn't matter :)

Whatever is on special. I put the broccoli stalk and vege scraps in the water pot under the steamer, whilst cooking our veges. Saves on time and they prefer them soft. If they won't eat the pumpkin raw, cut it into 1/4 s spray with oil and bake, skin side down for 30-40 mins.

Back
Top Bottom