Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Ooooh we call them top knots :)
This one could be a new species .. the Tailless Top Knot
big_smile.png

We used to have top knots and turtle doves when we lived in Sydney . None here, mainly because we have some serious birds of prey, ie sea eagles , swamp harriers, hawks , owls and wedge tail eagles. Which ever way you look at it your chances of being " lunch " are pretty high.

i am sure this season my hens have gone a little mad. Went to check on the black aussie in the bananas. I try not to disturb them when they are broody but thought i better have a check to see how many eggs she is sitting on... Lift her up and see she is sitting on ...NONE. Poor girl. Might have to see if the cochins lay still giving her some of them to hatch.

i am sure this season my hens have gone a little mad. Went to check on the black aussie in the bananas. I try not to disturb them when they are broody but thought i better have a check to see how many eggs she is sitting on... Lift her up and see she is sitting on ...NONE. Poor girl. Might have to see if the cochins lay still giving her some of them to hatch.

They know not what they do! I have a gold laced Wyandotte that's been sitting for 2 weeks on a golf ball. :th

Back
Top Bottom