Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Sweet Millsy, some nice birds.

The frizzles never really made an impression on me, but lately they have been growing on me. Maybe since the kids saw a few and kept on about how much they love them "messy haired ones!" hahahaha

Sweet Millsy, some nice birds.

The frizzles never really made an impression on me, but lately they have been growing on me. Maybe since the kids saw a few and kept on about how much they love them "messy haired ones!" hahahaha
They are so people friendly like a feathered puppy :) unlike the big girls, although must admit they are coming around.

ARGHHHHH! Sydney and this bloody rain! It just wont stop! And there's been no break what so ever to sort out some cover for the coop.. Soooo I got sick of having soggy silkies because they don't stay in the dry areas and i now have shifted all my chooks indoors! All had a blow dry and i was soaked to the bone and covered in chook poo and mud sludge but my girls are all warm and cushy in plush hutches set up in the garage.. The things we do for our chickens ay guys! Hehehehe

ARGHHHHH! Sydney and this bloody rain! It just wont stop! And there's been no break what so ever to sort out some cover for the coop.. Soooo I got sick of having soggy silkies because they don't stay in the dry areas and i now have shifted all my chooks indoors! All had a blow dry and i was soaked to the bone and covered in chook poo and mud sludge but my girls are all warm and cushy in plush hutches set up in the garage.. The things we do for our chickens ay guys! Hehehehe

My chickens have been loving the rain. They just wander around in it. Got far too many to bring them inside hubby would kill me lol. The marans seem to love it the most. They look like they are dancing in the rain lol.

Back
Top Bottom