Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by duckyfromoz, Nov 16, 2011.

1. appps

appps Overrun With Chickens

Aug 29, 2012
    Australia
    Oh sorry to hear that Chook. Will keep my fingers crossed for you that the perfect place turns up and you get to expand not reduce!

2. satay

satay oz-e-chick

Sep 2, 2008
    Esk Qld Australia
    Sorry to hear that chook. I hope you find something nice and suitable in size really soon. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

3. SandeeC

SandeeC Chillin' With My Peeps

I am sorry to hear this :( But moving is not such a bad thing, especially as far as kids changing schools :)
    Mine have been to 3 different school in 10 yrs. Kids adapt, make new friends :)
    It's entirely up to you where you go from here, but just saying it's not the end of the world hun :) xx

4. rexy

rexy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2013
    Gold Coast, Australia
    :oops:

Oh Chook, I am so sorry. It is always a stress when you have animals and kids. Not so bad if it is just yourself. Have my fingers crossed that it is upwards and onwards from here. :fl

Glad yours love the rain Satay, how about hail? Getting plenty at the moment. The scaredy-cat Border Collie is up on the couch with me because of the thunder. :oops:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  5. IamSamSam

IamSamSam Chillin' With My Peeps

Beautiful fluffy babies !

6. IamSamSam

IamSamSam Chillin' With My Peeps

Chook I hope everything works out for you

7. TheChookPatch

TheChookPatch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2013
    Thanks guys, funny you should say that apps, I looked at a farm yesterday and they wanted more animals (for paddock grazing) so if our application gets accepted we would have to get cows or sheep. I've always wanted an Alpaca for the chooks...

8. satay

satay oz-e-chick

Sep 2, 2008
    Esk Qld Australia
    We just had marble sized hail again. Hope you make it throught this lot of storms ok. It looks pretty bad down your way.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  9. appps

appps Overrun With Chickens

Aug 29, 2012
    Australia

Well fingers crossed you get accepted!
    My boss has an alpaca :). Must say though, not many things look sillier than a newly shorn alpaca!

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  10. satay

satay oz-e-chick

Sep 2, 2008
    Esk Qld Australia
    Thanks Sam. You can't tell by the pictures but the d'uccles have the cutest fluffy muffs :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by