Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Yay satay! Keep those photos coming!
Guys!
Where are [COLOR=FF0000]Redolive[/COLOR], [COLOR=006400]appps[/COLOR], [COLOR=FF0000]co[/COLOR]l[COLOR=0000CD]uful[/COLOR], [COLOR=0000FF]chookpatch[/COLOR], [COLOR=FF8C00]sandstorm[/COLOR] and [COLOR=B22222]K[/COLOR]-[COLOR=0000CD]spot[/COLOR] ???!?!?!?????? Where are you guys?

Also, I know it was sometime ago but Chookpatch, have you heard anything about the Penedesenca's that you where going to get???? Are they going to start again, do you get refunded?

All the babies were euthanised. I believe the source stock were to be sold to minimise the further costs incurred but I'm not sure. I borrowed money to finish paying it all off. No refund and I'm not keen to take that risk again with out some kind of insurance. I doubt there will be another one any time soon. Thats the price you pay for trying to do things the legal way. Poor birds. Let's just hope the new breeds that will start magically appearing in Australia don't bring in new diseases with them. Thanks again to all those who supported me through that time. I still get so upset. BUT life goes on and I'm happy focusing on my olive Eggers :)
I candled the eggs under Isabel (under the house mamma) and 9 out of the 21 she had under her were working. That is a more reasonable number to sit on in any case...

I sold all but 3 chicks. This one and two barnies I kept

Yay satay! Keep those photos coming!
All the babies were euthanised. I believe the source stock were to be sold to minimise the further costs incurred but I'm not sure. I borrowed money to finish paying it all off. No refund and I'm not keen to take that risk again with out some kind of insurance. I doubt there will be another one any time soon. Thats the price you pay for trying to do things the legal way. Poor birds. Let's just hope the new breeds that will start magically appearing in Australia don't bring in new diseases with them. Thanks again to all those who supported me through that time. I still get so upset. BUT life goes on and I'm happy focusing on my olive Eggers :)
I candled the eggs under Isabel (under the house mamma) and 9 out of the 21 she had under her were working. That is a more reasonable number to sit on in any case...

Good luck to isabel hope she hatches many babies :)

Back
Top Bottom