Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

14 weeks now. But I ask what's with the "rumpless" BPR

Hello again!

Wooo hoooo, Page 2000! I noticed that, but didn't notice I passed my 2000 post mark
hu.gif
Obviously I was too busy waffling to notice!

ROFL Steampunked!

Love all the photos Sam!

I know, I am a mean chicken mum but I could not let the day end without posting even more embarrassing photos of Dusty who has decided she does not need neck feathers either!

And, of course, the chicky paparazzi is working overtime!

Last edited:
Hello again! Wooo hoooo, Page 2000! I noticed that, but didn't notice I passed my 2000 post mark :confused: Obviously I was too busy waffling to notice! ROFL Steampunked! Love all the photos Sam! I know, I am a mean chicken mum but I could not let the day end without posting even more embarrassing photos of Dusty who has decided she does not need neck feathers either! And, of course, the chicky paparazzi is working overtime! http://www.
.com/content/type/61/id/6788000/width/350/height/700/flags/LL
Thanks. I'm loving the sussex ! Love your Dusty pics and stories !

Hello again! Wooo hoooo, Page 2000! I noticed that, but didn't notice I passed my 2000 post mark :confused: Obviously I was too busy waffling to notice! ROFL Steampunked! Love all the photos Sam! I know, I am a mean chicken mum but I could not let the day end without posting even more embarrassing photos of Dusty who has decided she does not need neck feathers either! And, of course, the chicky paparazzi is working overtime!
I love the way dusty is still feathered down one leg. Kinda weird.

Back
Top Bottom