Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Morning folks
frow.gif

ChristieB sorry to hear that your little one has been unwell and I am pleased to hear that you have family close by to offer support.

Sam those are some impressive water shots!

Fancy your cocktail party sounds like it would have been interesting and fun. I am jealous that you get to wear high heels; being just under 6ft myself, no heels in my wardrobe, the air up there is too thin
wink.png

Good luck with the qualifier
fl.gif

AussieChics I hope the extermination went well. It is a good sign that you did not see any in the coop and you may get away with just treating the chickens.

chooks01 my gals shelter on the deck with the humans if it rains during free range, apparently that is much better than their coop; could possibly be that the meal worm container is also on the deck
wink.png

Tee hee smhoekzema I will pass on the white lawn!

cwrite I am with you on the cats that do not do cold. My little girl is not too bad but the boy, haven’t seen him for days, just ‘lumps’ under doona’s, couch blankets etc
lau.gif

No news of note from here; everyone doing well.

Went to the movies yesterday and saw The Avengers – Age of Ultron .. awesome!!

If I finish all my chores early enough today, I am hoping to get some pics of Crystal and Kiki, they are growing so fast, and anyone else who feels like posing.

Lest we forget. It nearly took dynamite to get my daughter out of bed this morning to go to the Anzac ceremony, but I managed! There were actually quite a few people there. This was taken while they were on their way to the parade, before it started. The spitfire & the other little plane were amazing. They did two fly-overs flying that close, even when they turned.
So true I went to the dawn service in esk. It was freezing but so worth it it was totally packed with people which was great for our small country town. The only one day of the year I will get up at ridiculous o clock. Today is icy too. The westerly winds are freezing. Nearly got blown off my feet before hanging out washing.

Last edited:
@Teila i treated everything anyway. Rather over do it just in case.

The girls were not happy about it. And 1 can fly! Really high lol of course the ground was wet and i slipped and landed in poop. I guess they thought it was funny!

Tee hee AussieChics sorry, but I think it is funny also
wink.png
lau.gif

I have lost count of how many eeew moments I have had with chicken poop! You think I would be used to it by now but those caecal poops still turn my stomach
sickbyc.gif

hi people,
just wondering if anyone has any idea of how much a day old peacock would be to buy(in Australia this is) ? just wondering about prices, cos older peacocks can cost hundreds of dollars!

thanks for any help :)

I'm not sure but you could try looking on gumtree and see if anything comes up to get an idea.

The others might have some other ideas where to look hopefully

I think I'm going to have to clip our baby reds wings- at I think 5 weeks old it keeps flying up and perching on the clothes line. I'm worried if it keeps going it will fly over the fence to where to big dogs are

Back
Top Bottom