Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

No its not dusty I get it for my chicks and nesting boxes. I had some pine shavings a while ago and they were supposed to be dustless and weren't so I try and stick to the hemp. Our supplier is a fraction of the cost of some I've seen, so its quite cheap to use.
I've heard that ducks don't need heat as long as chicks. Does anyone know if that's true?
Thanks

Hi all have just set 18 EEGS in incurbators, mixed breeds ,can’t wait to see what I end up with in 21 days. Hope not to many boys.

Today we discovered my 2.5 year old son has a tumor. We don't know how sinister it is but he has been admitted to hospital to find out. I've had to send my ducklings to my daughter. I'm not going to be able to keep an eye on the gosling hatching. If it's cancer which they think it might be his treatment will be interstate. I would have to re home all my birds. My head is spinning it's all happening so fast.

Today we discovered my 2.5 year old son has a tumor. We don't know how sinister it is but he has been admitted to hospital to find out. I've had to send my ducklings to my daughter. I'm not going to be able to keep an eye on the gosling hatching. If it's cancer which they think it might be his treatment will be interstate. I would have to re home all my birds. My head is spinning it's all happening so fast.
Sorry to hear that you and your family are experiencing such an awful thing. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom