Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Hi Fancy and I saw Satay further back hi Satay, I haven't been on in ages I hope everyone is doing well especially with the fires and the weather. I don't get notifications anymore either I'll have to check the settings.
Hellooo, we had bushfires in January and I can certainly feel for those poor buggers . Been busy here with the show season and horses. Broodies everywhere. Yes I stopped getting notifications and found it too time consuming to go looking , then suddenly I start getting notifications again. Fingers crossed for all our northern neighbours tomorrow in the face of catastrophic conditions. This pic tells it all.
5C89ECE2-734C-41D4-96C9-4898120DB725.jpeg

Hellooo, we had bushfires in January and I can certainly feel for those poor buggers . Been busy here with the show season and horses. Broodies everywhere. Yes I stopped getting notifications and found it too time consuming to go looking , then suddenly I start getting notifications again. Fingers crossed for all our northern neighbours tomorrow in the face of catastrophic conditions. This pic tells it all.
View attachment 1956338

That is some photo. It helps me realize what we could be facing and motivates me to pack and leave early!

If it wasn't so terrifying it would be beautiful.

:fl for the people of the North Coast.....and the rest of us!

Back
Top Bottom