Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

HI w
:frowHi all from Australia! Anyone from Tasmania? I am looking to sell an 8.5 week old Silkie or 2, possible cockerels. Raised under broody hen, healthy, friendly and fluffy.
White one and a grey one can go together so they have a friend..
Here's some pics .. let me know if you want more pics!
Hi and welcome. I'm not from tassie but wish you luck in selling them.

Anyone know how to trap a goanna to relocate it?
After 3 years I've had enough
im not letting it take anymore baby chicks, eggs and hens
I'm in qld and live rural we are not allowed to trap them here i just make sure my houses are goanna proof. They can be a real pain stealing eggs if they can find way in.

My fingers are crossed for you. Australia doesn’t appear to have a happy medium anymore. It is either drought or storms and floods. Really hoping you get a great load of grain in
It sure does. We have had ) rain since the last time i posted. We are unfortunately to far inland for coastal rain most of the time so are at the mercy of storms for rain most of the time.

Heya,
Just found this thread and thought I’d join in.
I’m from Geelong, Victoria and have 3 chickens. An ISA that is turning 3, and 2 x 19 week pullets that joined us at around 9 weeks old: a light Sussex and a speckled Sussex or possible jubilee orp 🤷🏻‍♀️ she’s wonderful either way 🥰

Heya,
Just found this thread and thought I’d join in.
I’m from Geelong, Victoria and have 3 chickens. An ISA that is turning 3, and 2 x 19 week pullets that joined us at around 9 weeks old: a light Sussex and a speckled Sussex or possible jubilee orp 🤷🏻‍♀️ she’s wonderful either way 🥰
Welcome welcome... NSW here... how’s it going? im not going to go into my flock you can see for yourself if you take a look at my DP..

Back
Top Bottom