Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

ForTheLoveOfSilkies

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
Aug 18, 2019
Australia
:frowHi all from Australia! Anyone from Tasmania? I am looking to sell an 8.5 week old Silkie or 2, possible cockerels. Raised under broody hen, healthy, friendly and fluffy.
White one and a grey one can go together so they have a friend..
Here's some pics .. let me know if you want more pics!
IMG20210108113319.jpg
IMG20210108113342.jpg

JCaseyHammond

Crowing
Sep 6, 2020
California Delta
:frowHi all from Australia! Anyone from Tasmania? I am looking to sell an 8.5 week old Silkie or 2, possible cockerels. Raised under broody hen, healthy, friendly and fluffy.
View attachment 2492146
View attachment 2492152
I hope someone contacts you soon. Here in California they would be sold in a heartbeat

ForTheLoveOfSilkies

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
Aug 18, 2019
Australia
View attachment 2492146
View attachment 2492152
Sold the cockerel with a little pullet friend :) nice lady who will care for them so they have gone to a good home.

Quaicken108

Crowing
Oct 27, 2019
NSW, Australia
Anyone know how to trap a goanna to relocate it?
After 3 years I've had enough
im not letting it take anymore baby chicks, eggs and hens
Does your area have something that does that because you’ve got to be careful with native wildlife. That’s so sad though, I wish that some animals didn’t have to hunt for ours (even if it’s a *way of life*). Hopefully you can successfully do this. :) Is there only one? If so than it obviously won’t be as hard. I feel glad that I’m not a chicken and other bird owner in America because of their predators but Australia’s can be bad too!

Dec 21, 2020
Australia, NSW, Central Coast
Does your area have something that does that because you’ve got to be careful with native wildlife. That’s so sad though, I wish that some animals didn’t have to hunt for ours (even if it’s a *way of life*). Hopefully you can successfully do this. :) Is there only one? If so than it obviously won’t be as hard. I feel glad that I’m not a chicken and other bird owner in America because of their predators but Australia’s can be bad too!
Hopefully there is someone in my area that does it
There is like 15 of them! Mhm that's right (i live on 19 acres of bush land)
There is this same one that killed my chicks and god he is bloody massive 2 Metres

MaryJanet

My chickens' vet is brilliant.
Premium Feather Member
Dec 24, 2018
Adelaide, South Australia
My Coop
My Coop
Hopefully there is someone in my area that does it
There is like 15 of them! Mhm that's right (i live on 19 acres of bush land)
There is this same one that killed my chicks and god he is bloody massive 2 Metres
Bugga. Hopefully the wildlife people can help you out.

satay

oz-e-chick
12 Years
Sep 2, 2008
Esk Qld Australia
HI w
Hi and welcome. I'm not from tassie but wish you luck in selling them.

Top Bottom