Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

sory I didnt see or mayeb I did, that u said let us know how u go

yeh , I found brit taxi, they said would do it for 800 cash

they gave me a date, I gave the date to the sanctuary who I was tlakn to and would acept the chickens, the sanctutary didnt reply to me after I asked if the date is ok

I waited a week, an said waht hapened, they didnt reply, im on seen

so they are with a neighbour, she took care of diff chickens for a while

I read chickens die of heat easily, so im worried, ( as usual, 24 7 about almot everythin)
I found ways to stop heat for chickens, I want to tell to neighbour, but im sacred of over stepping, u know, being ( the nerve of this guy), coz she always took care of chickens for ages

im just scared and wory alot, I have anxiety right now thinking of the conversation, in my stomach, hurts, but I gues as soon as its over, the anxiety is over, I need to go tomorowo, or day after, becayse I need to leave the countr side n go back to sydney soon with all the lockdowns n stuff, kinda scarey too.
Anxiety is a real pain to try and manage. I find it helps to think of the best possible outcome rather than the worst if I have no control or no way of knowing what may/has happened. You know what they say "Hope for the best but prepare for the worst" which pretty much covers most things.
Just remember to keep breathing .👌

I'm glad you found an experienced neighbour to help. Perhaps you could take them some bikkies as a thank you and perhaps they will talk chicken with you if you ask how they are going.

:frowHi all from Australia! Anyone from Tasmania? I am looking to sell an 8.5 week old Silkie or 2, possible cockerels. Raised under broody hen, healthy, friendly and fluffy.
White one and a grey one can go together so they have a friend..
Here's some pics .. let me know if you want more pics!
IMG20210108113319.jpg
IMG20210108113342.jpg

:frowHi all from Australia! Anyone from Tasmania? I am looking to sell an 8.5 week old Silkie or 2, possible cockerels. Raised under broody hen, healthy, friendly and fluffy.
View attachment 2492146
View attachment 2492152
I hope someone contacts you soon. Here in California they would be sold in a heartbeat

View attachment 2492146
View attachment 2492152
Sold the cockerel with a little pullet friend :) nice lady who will care for them so they have gone to a good home.

Anyone know how to trap a goanna to relocate it?
After 3 years I've had enough
im not letting it take anymore baby chicks, eggs and hens
Does your area have something that does that because you’ve got to be careful with native wildlife. That’s so sad though, I wish that some animals didn’t have to hunt for ours (even if it’s a *way of life*). Hopefully you can successfully do this. :) Is there only one? If so than it obviously won’t be as hard. I feel glad that I’m not a chicken and other bird owner in America because of their predators but Australia’s can be bad too!

Does your area have something that does that because you’ve got to be careful with native wildlife. That’s so sad though, I wish that some animals didn’t have to hunt for ours (even if it’s a *way of life*). Hopefully you can successfully do this. :) Is there only one? If so than it obviously won’t be as hard. I feel glad that I’m not a chicken and other bird owner in America because of their predators but Australia’s can be bad too!
Hopefully there is someone in my area that does it
There is like 15 of them! Mhm that's right (i live on 19 acres of bush land)
There is this same one that killed my chicks and god he is bloody massive 2 Metres

Hopefully there is someone in my area that does it
There is like 15 of them! Mhm that's right (i live on 19 acres of bush land)
There is this same one that killed my chicks and god he is bloody massive 2 Metres
Bugga. Hopefully the wildlife people can help you out.

Back
Top Bottom