Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

I reckon it was the ranger himself… tbh he drove round my block 3 times the other week then when we had the snow he showed up on my door step… my boys have been crowing for 3 months and now out of the blue he just shows up…. This is why I need people to sign it so I can take to council and make them change the by laws….
I’ve signed. That’s so unfair. I’m sure those chickens are very loved

Thanks… you have no idea… you can check out my website
www.happyhensfowlhous.com.au
it basically dedicated to my flock… though I’m still working on it…
Okay I will. I ticked anonymous because Im very um…hesitant to share my name online so if you anonymous that’s probably me, I wrote a comment btw too

Asking here, because I think only Aussies use sugar cane mulch bedding (and are awake right now:D)...
We've just put a bale in our brand new coop for out first ever chookies and it seems rather dusty (I wore a mask because I always do when working with it in the garden). We wanted to use hemp but left it too late to order, as we thought we could just pick it up from local PetBarn.
The husbana thinks we should damp it a little, I'm not sure that's a good idea.:(

Asking here, because I think only Aussies use sugar cane mulch bedding (and are awake right now:D)...
We've just put a bale in our brand new coop for out first ever chookies and it seems rather dusty (I wore a mask because I always do when working with it in the garden). We wanted to use hemp but left it too late to order, as we thought we could just pick it up from local PetBarn.
The husbana thinks we should damp it a little, I'm not sure that's a good idea.:(
@Ribh uses sugar cane mulch. I know she's a little hectic for by right now, but she might log on tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom