Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

@Alkara the 2 new boys and my night boxes lol

Attachments

• D29E2F0F-9D2F-4E7A-B190-8B76140E8014.jpeg
    D29E2F0F-9D2F-4E7A-B190-8B76140E8014.jpeg
    517.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 571C0A69-EC0E-48BD-8442-CB91238E5348.jpeg
    571C0A69-EC0E-48BD-8442-CB91238E5348.jpeg
    506.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 7303205C-2AB0-4D8A-B351-E69958178702.jpeg
    7303205C-2AB0-4D8A-B351-E69958178702.jpeg
    525.8 KB · Views: 1
I’ll try getting a photo of dusty in the sun light.. show you guys more of his colours they truely are amazing… he’s going to make a wonderful show bird … if I can just work out his breed 🤣😂😂

Yep she’s got 5 alright… I’m just working out now that there are other breeds with the 5 as well that don’t have fluffy legs like the dorking so I’m wondering if dusty has dorking in him somewhere down his lines… 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I don’t like the fact that I was bsd about his original breed but he’s still a beautiful boy… lol dorking legs and feet, welsummer colours, and a Wyandotte comb… he’s got an amazing warning call too… 🤣🤣 it’s going to be a shame to put a collar on him when he starts crowing….
I think my bigger roo chick have also started calling.. but not sure if it's really a crow as it sounds discontinued... well you know how it's suppose to be COCK-A-DOODLE-DOO... well mine's doing a COCK-DOOOOO! And really loudly too!! 🤦‍♀️

Time will tell!

Last edited:
I think my bigger roo chick have also started calling.. but not sure if it's really a crow as it sounds discontinued... well you know how it's suppose to be COCK-A-DOODLE-DOO... well mine's doing a COCK-DOOOOO! And really loudly too!! 🤦‍♀️

Time will tell!
My silver seabright crows like that it’s soo funny and cute lol

Hey @Poultry mum! I found out Bunnings sell heavy duty hook and loop tapes! Maybe that will finally work on Hawk & Crow! It has a 3kg tug rating!! :lol::fl

Dammit too bad they don't sell them in longer than 1m non-adhesive rolls. Also the adhesive ones kept stuffing up my sewing machine needle and stitches! Took me twice as long to sew the aprons as I was trying to get the glue off my needle half the time! :mad:

I'll have to use the non-adhesive ones next time.

Last edited:
Hey @Poultry mum! I found out Bunnings sell heavy duty hook and loop tapes! Maybe that will finally work on Hawk & Crow! It has a 3kg tug rating!! :lol::fl

Dammit too bad they don't sell them in longer than 1m non-adhesive rolls. Also the adhesive ones kept stuffing up my sewing machine needle and stitches! Took me twice as long to sew the aprons as I was trying to get the glue off my needle half the time! :mad:

I'll have to use the non-adhesive ones next time.
Hey darl,
Lol nah I think I’ve got these boys figured out lol… so long as the collar does up behind there head they can’t pull at it to take it off.. now to get the “tightness” right

Back
Top Bottom