Australians - Where are you all????

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by kezabel, May 22, 2009.

1. Animalian

Animalian Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2011
    Australia
    Quote:Interesting, thanks for the info.

I guess that the same as with Cetrigen, it says do not use on laying hens but when you call them thats the reason they give. I find it unusual you could use it on a meat bird and not a laying bird though. So I just keep it for bad injuries and don't eat the birds eggs for a month.

I want to worm them as completely as possible, partially because the dog lives inside so I don't want him giving me anything. Partially because I love cuddling my chooks. The new girls did have worm infested poop when I bought them and the worm-enda stopped the worms showing up in the poop.... but still....

2. Animalian

Animalian Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2011
    Australia
    just found out avitrol plus can be bought in tablet form too. Could be an easier way to dose chickens.

it says the active ingredient is levisamole too, the same as worm enda, but it says it kills so much more types of worms.... now I'm confused!!![​IMG]

3. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    I hear good news from Tasmania!! Some new baby duckies have just entered the world... wooklet.. yoohoo.. where are you... come share some photos of the new babies!!!

4. satay

satay oz-e-chick

Sep 2, 2008
    Esk Qld Australia
    Can't wait to see the pictures of your new arrivals wooklet. [​IMG] I finally have 3 baby indian ring necks. I have had the parents for a few years and she usually lays but does not sit well and they don't hatch. THis time she has hatched them so lets hope she is able to rare them ok.

5. Lordofchickens 86

Lordofchickens 86 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2011
    The Burg FL
    i miss the croc hunter but it looks like theres some chicken hunters.hahaha

6. silky_3699

silky_3699 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2011
    My Own Realm!!!
    hey guys![​IMG]
    i'm from central queensland.
    can i talk on this thread.[​IMG]

7. guinea fowl galore

guinea fowl galore Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2009
    Australia
    Sure Can [​IMG]
    What kind of chickens do you have? I see you've got silkies. What quality and colours do you have?

8. silky_3699

Aug 15, 2011
    My Own Realm!!!
    Quote:well, my silkies colours are, white, and soon i will have some, reds, browns and some more whites hatching and some grays.
    i also have mutts! a brahma, RIR's, buff orpingtons, many bantams, everything inbetween. some silver campines, more mutts.
    ummm. what else. cant really think. i also have some chickens hatching on the 29th this month.
    and if you want to see pics and names. just go to my BYC page.[​IMG]

9. silky_3699

Aug 15, 2011
    My Own Realm!!!
    why am i such a thread killer![​IMG] [​IMG]

10. guinea fowl galore

guinea fowl galore Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2009
    Australia
    Jump out of your pool of self pity. This isn't the kind of thread that can be 'killed'. Especially in an hour. [​IMG]
    I had a look at your BYC page. Those grey chickens you have look pretty.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by