Australians - Where are you all????

Glad to see this thread revived again!
wee.gif

Christie, your birds are beautiful. I love a blog full of photos.
tongue.png

Here are some photos of the babies I took just then.

Lonely is the darker one. The splash hasn't been named yet. oh wait, yes it has. Sorry Ray, I just remembered then. Its name is Cookies and cream. CC.

31066_p1020402.jpg

31066_p1020406.jpg

They have over doubled their size already and have little feather stumps all over their body now. So they'll have heaps of feathers soon.

I just LOVE all the pics!!

Christie, haven't had a chance to read your blog, will hopefully get time on the weekend. The photo of Izzy is superb. Excuse my ignorance but are they feathers on top of their heads or is it fur? I'm so confused
idunno.gif

Guinea, Lonely has grown up so much, very cute!!

Quote:
Aww, they're aodrable!!
love.gif
I can't believe how fast they're growing. Was it only a few weeks ago they were still eggs?
tongue.png

CC is such a cute name. Did I happen to inspire that?
lol.png

ray's two cents :

Quote:
Aww, they're aodrable!!
love.gif
I can't believe how fast they're growing. Was it only a few weeks ago they were still eggs?
tongue.png

CC is such a cute name. Did I happen to inspire that?
lol.png

Yes you did
tongue.png

They are two weeks old tomorrow.
And still inside
lol.png
I can't bear the thought of having them outside. And I don't mean out fending for themselves like a big chook when I say outside. I have an outside brooder and a brooder in the shed. I'm thinking of moving the brooder that's in the shed to under the house. That way it won't be such a hike all the time to tend to them.​

Back
Top Bottom