Australorps breed Thread

i know..amazing offer and opportunity..when she contacts me, i will just go ahead and order for us and copy receipt for you and make sure to give ross some shipping which suprisingly isnt much...and let you know..a treasured item in any library, .rare , important, and shows the breeders they have a big fan club in the states..shows that there really are good people in this world..and ross is one of them.
there are a lot of arrogant horrid people in the poultry show world..how refreshing to have met you guys and Ross.

just as soon as we iron it out i sure will kurt.

Last edited:
I wanted to update and let everyone know my girls are doing splendid. I'm so excited, we're not too far from our first eggs!

Checker had to check out what I was doing with the live animal trap. She's the only one that the toes never corrected. It gives her personality but I certainly wont be using her for chicks next spring.

The girls have happily welcomed our newbie, Alice.

Where did everybody go? I am up for some BA pics!

Stan,
Your babies are turning out awesome, thank you. "MOJO" and "COAL"

Chet,
Your babies are blooming and wait till you see their pics, thank you. "ICE" "ISIS" "KING" and "ETTA"

Well, if you insist. ;) Here's my 5 from tigercreek lines. They're 17 weeks old. I don't like the tail on one of them, but the others are coming along nicely. Most of them are already bigger than my 3-4 year old hatchery birds.

This little girl is my favorite, but also the smallest. I'll be curious to see if she'll be big enough to show.

excuse the mess in the background havnt cleaned today. this is my 7 week old austrolorp, madea. hoping she turns out to be the girl madea not the boy. I only have one but her comb is much redder and bigger than my cochin who is the same age

Brie,
I am afraid you have a little boy (cockerel) there, sorry. However, I have been wrong before. Go to my profile and click on Assy pics and you will see growth pics at every 2 weeks, and maybe that will help you decide cockerel or pullet.
Kurt

Last edited:
Where did everybody go? I am up for some BA pics!

Stan,
Your babies are turning out awesome, thank you. "MOJO" and "COAL"

Chet,
Your babies are blooming and wait till you see their pics, thank you. "ICE" "ISIS" "KING" and "ETTA"

OMG ...Im too busy for my own good...still havnt heard back from AAC yet, but as soon as I do..let you all know

I have 7 of these hens and they are very quiet and well natured, This is my first time raising chickens and I would tell anyone just starting out to get them.

Back
Top Bottom