Australorps breed Thread

I have two hatchery Australorps. Both around 2ish months old.

Yes. Both are the same age. I know FOR SURE that they are. It's crazy. Has anyone experienced this?! The little one is just fine, and keeps up with everybody else, she's just..... teenie.

I have two hatchery Australorps. Both around 2ish months old.

Yes. Both are the same age. I know FOR SURE that they are. It's crazy. Has anyone experienced this?! The little one is just fine, and keeps up with everybody else, she's just..... teenie.

My best guess would be this is how the bantams got started.

Well my first one was only 41g but I am still excited about it. :) The other good thing that I don't remember saying was that she actually laid it IN the nesting boxes!
lol.png

My best guess would be this is how the bantams got started.

Are you feeding them ff? Fermented food? I'm wondering if one is lacking some sort of vitamin or something? I feed mine ff and they were looking like grown ones by the time they were almost 2 months old. I sold a couple cockerels to a guy and he said they were larger than his and his was a month older than mine. So this ff is some awesome stuff as it gives them probiotics and extra vitamins and makes their eggs really nice as well. They tell me the yellows in the eggs are large. I haven't broken mine yet because I'm enjoying just looking at it.
wink.png
Glad I didn't break it yet to so I could weigh it to see how much it weighed.
celebrate.gif

Southern you'll be getting them soon to. That's what everyone told me. It seemed like a very long wait but sooooo worth it!

Back
Top Bottom