Australorps breed Thread

ron, I had cut a 2 x 4 and made a couple blocks for feet, then cut a yardstick to put across the blocks. They will play on it, but still sleep on the flooring with their heads propped on the feeder rim. chickisoup, Yup, blobs of roadkill sums it up pretty good. For those of you waiting on pics of the beds, and pillows...don't hold your breath.

ron, I had cut a 2 x 4 and made a couple blocks for feet, then cut a yardstick to put across the blocks. They will play on it, but still sleep on the flooring with their heads propped on the feeder rim. chickisoup, Yup, blobs of roadkill sums it up pretty good. For those of you waiting on pics of the beds, and pillows...don't hold your breath.

They are so funny!

They will get the hang of it eventually. For now they have place to play like you posted.

Does anyone have any breeder names? Thanks
D.gif

Does anyone have any breeder names? Thanks
D.gif

I am also interested in breeders in or near GA that might be interested in selling some juvenile birds.
I ship hatching eggs.

What kind of hatching rate do you normally see,say out of a dozen?

side note: Has any one noticed a difference in the hatching/survival rate (not sure of the proper term) between hatching eggs picked up in person and those shipped thru the mail?

Back
Top Bottom