Australorps breed Thread

Taking the babies for a stroll. :)

MrsB

BEWARE THE BEARS IF YOU GOT THEM!!!

They are apparently hungry in my neck of the woods. They got me the other night and killed two of my breeders. The bear literally ate thru the side of the wooden coup and killed two of my best breeders who went broody on me. The bear also tried breaking into 2 other coops, but was unsuccessful. DNR was here the next day and gave me a kill order for the next two weeks if the bear endangers my livestock or me and the wife. I do not want to hear any sobbing about the poor hungry bear because I have coexisted with them for 22 years. They leave me alone and I leave them alone. Well all bets are off now!!!.
Kurt

BEWARE THE BEARS IF YOU GOT THEM!!! They are apparently hungry in my neck of the woods. They got me the other night and killed two of my breeders. The bear literally ate thru the side of the wooden coup and killed two of my best breeders who went broody on me. The bear also tried breaking into 2 other coops, but was unsuccessful. DNR was here the next day and gave me a kill order for the next two weeks if the bear endangers my livestock or me and the wife. I do not want to hear any sobbing about the poor hungry bear because I have coexisted with them for 22 years. They leave me alone and I leave them alone. Well all bets are off now!!!. Kurt
oh no!!!! I hope they don't give you anymore trouble! How awful

BEWARE THE BEARS IF YOU GOT THEM!!!

They are apparently hungry in my neck of the woods. They got me the other night and killed two of my breeders. The bear literally ate thru the side of the wooden coup and killed two of my best breeders who went broody on me. The bear also tried breaking into 2 other coops, but was unsuccessful. DNR was here the next day and gave me a kill order for the next two weeks if the bear endangers my livestock or me and the wife. I do not want to hear any sobbing about the poor hungry bear because I have coexisted with them for 22 years. They leave me alone and I leave them alone. Well all bets are off now!!!.
Kurt

With that kind of problem, you might have neighbors who think it's 'cute' to feed the bears. Nothing good ever comes of that. My dogs prevent any such problems for us here in Randolph county but I keep hearing about folks down around Paint Creek being constantly harassed by bears because so many 'do-gooders' feel compelled to feed the things, despite the well established laws in WV against it.

Back
Top Bottom