Automatic door for eglu go up

aguanzon

Hatching
Jul 17, 2023
Hi! Has anyone used an automatic door with the eglu go up? The only one I’ve seen online is the hentronix and I can’t seem to find any user reviews. I’m also interested in how long it took to ship to the US. Thanks in advance!

What's an ugly go up look like? Do you have pictures of it?

Hi! Has anyone used an automatic door with the eglu go up? The only one I’ve seen online is the hentronix and I can’t seem to find any user reviews. I’m also interested in how long it took to ship to the US. Thanks in advance!
did you find any answers to this? i've just picked up an Eglu go up and am keen to get an automatic door for it in case I'm away. i'm in the UK but the price is a bit too high to take the plunge without knowing if it's any good!

did you find any answers to this? i've just picked up an Eglu go up and am keen to get an automatic door for it in case I'm away. i'm in the UK but the price is a bit too high to take the plunge without knowing if it's any good!
I have the Hentronix coop door for the eglu go up and I love it. I opted for the WiFi option and it was the best decision ever. I can close the door while away on vacation. It’s pricey but a solid buy.

Back
Top Bottom